Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> It works again! hurray!, dual carbs dialed, for the most part...
red914
post Sep 10 2004, 04:56 PM
Post #1

...i believe in coyotes and time as an abstract...

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,641

thanks to all who offered advice, as well as therapeutic ridicule and jokes during the ordeal known as "learning to adjust and synchronize dual carbs." rather than use my time to look for gainful emplyment today, i thought it better to go and play with the carbs. and now they work! no more hunting at steady speed, idle right around 900-1000, smooth acceleration... it was everything i hoped it would be. well, except for the part about not being able to break the tires loose in all gears. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i don't think i got the 40-50 hp gain i was looking for, either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

a very special thanks to dinomium, who not only helped out physiclaly, but also served as my on call tech support. dino, when i see you next (taking down your chimney? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) rebuilding your bathroom? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) ) i owe you a beer! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)

a special thanks also to Rhodyguy, who offered the use of his synchrometer, as well as donating parts! Thanks immensely! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)

yep, i couldn't drive and maintain the teener without the help of this board and the good people on it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 04:42 PM