Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who have you raced against lately?
carr914
post Mar 19 2012, 05:35 PM
Post #1

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

Ran the 1st Annual Dan Wheldon - Hospital for Children yesterday. All the Pros were No-Shows except for Patrick Long. Patrick vowed to stay behind it and get drivers ( it was the Day after Sebring & 5 Days before the St Pete GP) for next year. We had 42 Drivers & Raised $6500 for the Charity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

This is from our 1st Practice

Attached Image

My Team was Dead Last @ One Point, but on my 1st Stint I got us up to 4th, then on my last Stint it was a Duel between a PCA Racer (tiny guy maybe 110lbs), Patrick & myself. I believe Patrick held back at the Finish but we all finished within about 10 yards - I got 2nd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 04:38 AM