Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> KUDO - BDStone, Thank you Bruce
wingnut86
post Apr 6 2012, 10:02 AM
Post #1

...boola la boo boola boo...

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,645
Region Association: South East States

All,

We spend too much time trading details and purchasing selling to realize that we have human beings doing all of this.

Bruce, aka "BDStone", has spent many responses advising me on pricing and general educational growth in what we do here. He has also been a normal human with too many fires and not enough irons - helping out wherever he could.

My budget is limited currently, but I have to finish one of my cars as I need a daily driver. In stepped BDStone, again.

I bought and received a set of heads from Bruce. Some of you have commented on my anal retentive packing tendencies. Bruce now wins, hands-down.

Thank you Bruce, I had to hire a brain surgeon (not Dr. Evil;-P) to help me break into the secure womb you built to protect the 2.0s - and it all shipped in 1 box via USPS!!!

Don't forget we are here to help all, just please remember to thank those individuals who give so freely.

THANK YOU BIG DAWG (BDStone) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) ,

Dave B.

Attached ImageAttached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 11:47 AM