Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help me find my short!
AZ914
post Oct 4 2004, 11:28 AM
Post #1

914 Dumbass

Group: Members
Member No.: 98
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hey all!

I was driving the teener to Target on Saturday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) when I noticed my RPM guage was sitting at about 1K (I know I was up around 3K). Then I see my temp guage is lower than normal, etc. Then all my guages go dead (except for the speedo of course). The faint glow of the GENERATOR light is on.

Once I get to Target I take a look at the fuse box... FUSE 9 is blown. I figure, no biggie, I haven't changed these fuses in years. So I load a new '8' into FUSE 9. Drive around some more and it shorts out again in about 10-15 miles.

Anyways, just wondering if there are any 'obvious' issues with a blown FUSE 9 on a '75 that anyone has seen before I start testing everything....

Also, anyone have a list of whats on FUSE 9? My Clymers guide wasn't too descriptive....

THX for any help!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 10:36 PM