Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SCCA class change, We be movin' to ES
Joe Ricard
post Oct 14 2004, 02:55 PM
Post #1

CUMONIWANNARACEU

Group: Members
Member No.: 92

Anybody!!! Please explain what this means to me and the rest of the cone killers here.
Didn't see the Street prepared class for us. Does this help or hurt? I am running CSP so will this push me to ESP? This is where the Mustang Cobras and Firebirds run!!!! Damn glad I am moving up to the 2.0L... Big cam big, carb, New Kumho V700's Springs torsion bars and big swaybars. "Hang on this is what fast driving is".

SOLO II STOCK CATEGORY
• Per the SAC, the following class change proposals (effective 1/1/2005) have been recommended in the form below to the BOD:
ITEM 1: Move from BS to AS: Porsche Boxster non-S, Honda S2000 (’00-’03), BMW Z4 (all)
ITEM 2: Move from CS to ES: Mazda Miata 1.8 (’94-’97), BMW Z3 4-cyl
• The following previously-published class change proposals have been withdrawn:
Move from CS to ES: Porsche 914 1.7, 1.8, 2.0
Move from GS to DS: Mini Cooper S (‘02+)
• The proposal to remove the Porsche GT3 from the Stock exclusion list and add it to SS is still under discussion.

SOLO II STRET PREPARED CATEGORY
• The following previously-published class change proposals have been withdrawn:
Move from ESP to BSP: Mitsubishi Evo, Subaru WRX Sti
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Joe Ricard   SCCA class change   Oct 14 2004, 02:55 PM
jdogg  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 12:32 AM