Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Still some issues, Oil leak and radiator questions on V8
skline
post Oct 17 2004, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

Brad, Levi, or any V8 guys, I wired the radiator fans direct to the battery so when I shut it off, they will continue to run till it cools, should I do it differently? Also, I changed out the oil filter this morning and cleaned the mounting surface with a rag to make sure it was clean and then installed the new filter with the normal light oil around the gasket and cinched it up hand tight. It still flows oil from around the filter. I will get under there agian tomorrow after I get back from work and take a picture of it with the filter removed, maybe you can see something I am not. My throttle cable keeps coming off so I will be changing it out also tomorrow with a new one. Other than that, it starts right up and runs strong. Wont be long now.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 11:05 PM