Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hi from Avignon, France, Still loving it.
DonTraver
post Aug 24 2012, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,461

Hi from Avignon, France. Since I last wrote I’ve been to D’Orleans, Tours, Boudreaux, Toulouse, Lyon, Carcassonne, Avignon, and a bunch of places I made day trips to when I’d go out castle hunting. Found the Millau Viaduct on the way to Carcassonne. Supposed to be the longest suspension bridge in the world, saw it on Top Gear.

I’ll be leaving here for Bourges tomorrow for a couple of days then Paris for 10 days, then I think Reims, back to the Nurburgring, the track is still open. From there I’ll jump around Germany and Luxembourg visiting friends.

Plan on heading back to England in October and then jump across to Ireland for about a month or so, then it will be getting close to shipping the RS America home and catching a flight.

That’s the rough plan, it can change in a moment’s notice, so nothing is written in stone.

Later, Don
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 07:46 PM