Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rob Ways '73 914, Comments
jimtab
post Nov 1 2004, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 91
Region Association: Northern California

I had a chance to see and drive Rob's 914 yesterday, as most of you know he has had it up for sale for a while and has lowered the price. I always hear everyone talk about "I want a 73 2.0. Well gang, this is a very good opportunity. Had it not been quite so competition oriented (roll cage,etc.) I would likely be the proud new owner. The car is well worth the asking price, and then some, in my opinion. I know there are some issues with low oil pressure but the engine is strong, smooth and has good pressure while driving. The chassis is solid, and it corners like a go cart. If autox or tt is your thing, this is an excellent opportunity. Jim (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jimtab   Rob Ways '73 914   Nov 1 2004, 11:09 PM
skline   I cant believe he hasnt sold it yet. I saw that ca...   Nov 1 2004, 11:38 PM
anthony   If I only had a 3 car garage and a space for a ded...   Nov 1 2004, 11:40 PM
nebreitling     Nov 2 2004, 12:02 AM
Mrs. K   :ttiwwp: Lisa :rolleyes:   Nov 2 2004, 12:43 AM
Brad Roberts   A friend of mine will buy it this week (Chung).. w...   Nov 2 2004, 01:34 PM
Jenny  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 02:28 PM