Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Simple Green parts cleaner question
GaroldShaffer
post Dec 12 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

I have available to me a chance to purchase a used, but working Simple Green parts washer. I have always wanted a parts washer, but with the garage being attached to the house I didn't like the idea of having one in the garage because of smells and storing flamable liquid.

A friend or a friend has this Simple Green parts cleaner for cheap, Like $100 cheap. These retail for over $2k new. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Says it works great and he would keep it, but has had a few back operations and just can work in the his garage anymore. I like the fact that the cleaner is water based and feel like it would be fine to use in the garage.

Anyone ever use one of these? What did you think? For $100 I am going to buy it.

Here is the link to a new unit like he has.

Simple Green parts washer
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 04:52 AM