Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> WANTED: Many LIKE NEW / GOOD CONDITION Parts, Passenger Sun Visor, Early-style Front bumper Rubber Top, Euro-style Driving Lenses, Driving Light Housing w/ 2 Bulb Housing, Headliner, Gauges, More
tumamilhem
post Dec 17 2012, 08:58 AM
Post #1

LUFTBRIGADE

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,092
Region Association: South East States

ALL parts should be in VERY NICE condition. I am replacing broken / period incorrect / replica parts and trying to make car look as new and authentic as possible. Most (not all) of these OEM parts I can order from somewhere, but would rather buy from 914 World members for less and original parts instead of replicas. Need to spend less after buying car. Please PM me. Would like to see close-up and detailed pictures.

- A pair of euro-style driving light lenses. NOT painted or amber worn away.

- A pair of driving light housings with the housing for TWO light bulbs - nice condition (reflective on inside).

- A passenger side sun visor with mirror and mirror cover.

- Early-style front bumper top rubber strip in like new condition - no dimples, cracks, discoloration, fading, etc. Original rubber (not plastic).

- Targa top headliner - not discolored, frayed or stretched

- Rear tow bar bumper plug for early style bumpers

- Rear tow bar for early style bumpers

- Chrome windshield trim

- Center cushion / arm rest - original black - not dyed or painted (I have an original that was original white and dyed black. After a while the white shows through from wear).

- Silver center dot w/ glass (early style) fuel gauge

- Silver center dot w/ glass (early style) tachometer

Still needed but supposedly being provided, please let me know if available just in case:

- Center console oil temp gauge
- Circa 1974 tachometer (glass cover, metal circular stand holding needle)
- Pair of fog light grills. Pref. black. If not, okay, will paint black (for LE car)

No longer looking for:

- Authentic rear view mirror (found one and refurbished it).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 07:17 PM