Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Headlight relay alternative at local FLAPS, Does anyone know of a good alternative?
ThePaintedMan
post Jan 4 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,527
Region Association: South East States

Hi guys,
I installed new lights and a Jwest fuse kit and now my highs are stuck on. The lights worked fine switching high to low prior to the fuse box swap, but I believe it is wired correctly. To start troubleshooting though, I want to swap out relays first before going back into tearing it all apart. Does anyone know of a relay that is available at most auto parts stores/FLAPS that won't break the bank. I know they are available from Pelican, but being in Florida, I'd rather get one locally tonight if possible. I know I can try to find a SAAB one from the junkyard tomorrow, but curious if there is something I can get at a store first. Would one from a later Beetle work? I think NAPA has those.

Thanks!
-George
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 03:12 PM