Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Project: PorschaGO (turning a rust bucket into a daily driver), Status: rust bucket and engine obtained!
niner
post Jan 30 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,374
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) How did this get so long???

Warning: long boring background/intro story coming, you may want to skip to the next post!

Hi guys! I'm new to the world, at least this "world". I stopped by for a few months in the early 2000's and then other interests intervened. I'm not new to Porsches, when I was 15 my dad helped me buy a 1973 914 that was 3 years old. Sounds sweet right? Except this 914 was actually 2 wrecked 914's that had been grafted together. Not too bad right? Except the good "ass end" besides having it's front end crushed caught fire after the wreck. And the good front end had it's ass crushed in a wreck and then the good front end was stripped as a parts car. So in the end I had a bastard of a 914 that was a real project. But I had a "Porsche"! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

So to get to the point of this post, I'm building a modern Subaru powered 914 daily driver.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 03:30 PM