Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FANTASTIC FUN RUN, Thank you A-Aron
JoeSharpOld
post Nov 13 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Does it seem cold to you

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,001

I had a kick-a$$ time on the fun run from Corona to Dana Point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The Bug was smoking. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) Smoked everybody but Hershel. Yeah, my 2387 T1 passed everyone, and I worked the WRX Sub. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Today I saw 26 914s, We started out with 17 at the parking lot, lost 2 on the way to Ortega, (the drop-outs wimped out and went home to mama), saw 1 at the gas stop, and picked up Mark (Markydoo) in Dana Point. After lunch at Rubys, I saw a white one getting a ticket south bound on PCH suoth of Laguna. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/givemebeer.gif) Urha, Cazadors Pofovora! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) Great run AAron. Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
Joe
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:25 AM