Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sometimes I need to go backwards to go foward.
JoeSharp
post Feb 16 2013, 10:58 PM
Post #1

In Irvine, Ca. May 15-18

Group: Members
Member No.: 898
Region Association: South East States

Yes even with my ego and abilities work on my projects gets very frustrating. Maybe because of my ego that it is just that. I don't want to undo any of the work that I have done because it means backing-up. When this gets really bad I take a brake for the work and try to reorganize my thoughts and try a new approche. I don't like my work to look like shit and it hurts me to see even just passible work on my projects. I have had just such a hard time with the windscreens on Carerror lately. The more I tried the worse it got. Not accectable at all. Every time I put a serew in it got worse. So I left it alone for a few days and when I was ready with a new approche I got the first one done in an hour and the results were much better.
Soo, don't be affraid the back-up to go foward, it will do you good in the finished product.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:26 AM