Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How weird is that?, My son's new music teacher is a 914 guy with a 6 conversion!
ConeDodger
post Feb 21 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

So, my kid has been bugging us to take music lessons for a while since he took piano in Sacramento before we moved. He found a teacher online and asked me if it would be ok for him to take lessons from the guy... I said sure.

We got over there for his 3PM lesson and as we pulled in the driveway Nikko says "Is that a 914?" Yup. Sure enough, Nikko's new music teacher has a '73 2.0 parts car and a '75 3.2 conversion on jackstands in the garage. He said the conversion hadn't run in 4 years and that it would turn over like a champ but no fire. I said "DME relay" he said what? I explained the DME relay problems with the Carrera and next week, we are going to see if we can get it running for him!

Oh, and yes, I will put the VIN numbers in the registry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 02:37 PM