Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Camshafts, heater ducting, Cam options, heater plumbing
oilhammer
post Nov 24 2004, 03:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,583

Having my 75 1.8 rebuilt and wanna know some options on selecting a camshaft. I would like something a little more agressive than stock but still very street friendly. So far the modifications include ceramic coating the combustion handling internals and 2.0 pistons, cylinders, crank. See no reason to get rid of injection since it is L-jet. If you think the stock cam is a great one, tell me so and I will probably keep it...

Also, bought my car with no heater, only new exchangers. I now have all the parts except blower motor "Y-pipe". Anybody got a picture of the later style blower motor discharge and how you hook up both sides? Where can I find a "Y" adapter?

Appreciate any advice, I am a newby and I did spend some time looking on the club site for this kind of info. but probably not enough. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) I know you guys can point me in the right direction.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 05:38 PM