Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Darkness falls on another corner of the 914 world, The delayed hibernation begins
aircooledboy
post Dec 1 2004, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Sweet Pea's 1st ride in daddy's "vroom -vroom"

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,629
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Well,
drove the car to the store and back on Sunday. Looks like that was officially it for the year. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Winter arrived yesterday. Pretty late 'round here to not get snow until the last day of November, so it's tough to complain. Hi-evah, it came with a vengence yesterday. The wife put the family truckster in a ditch taking the spudlings to gymnastics(no harm to life or property (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) ), and 2 different cars went careening into the ditch in front of me on the trip home from the office last night. This was the view out the slider from the bedroom this am:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
aircooledboy   Darkness falls on another corner of the 914 world   Dec 1 2004, 12:04 PM
aircooledboy   This little strip of salt and ice is normally the ...   Dec 1 2004, 12:09 PM
Root_Werks   Snow! Cool! :boing: Where are my mitte...   Dec 1 2004, 12:10 PM
rick 918-S   I feel you pain brotha! The big bad 8's ar...   Dec 1 2004, 12:25 PM
scooter311   Yep, winter - a time to do all those things I sho...   Dec 1 2004, 01:26 PM
Elliot Cannon   On the other hand I haven't had the top on my ...   Dec 1 2004, 01:35 PM
itsa914   I'm with ya Chris. Brought my baby home from B...   Dec 1 2004, 01:52 PM
aircooledboy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:37 PM