Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 BBQ In Corvallis OR- Wednesday 24th 6pm (yes thats tomorrow), Having Mark from CA over for a BBQ. Open invitation for any other Teeners close enough to come
JRust
post Jul 23 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey Mark (computers4kids) is coming through on his vacation. So I'm doing a little BBQ tomorrow night. Just posting for any teeners who may be close enough. Yes it is tomorrow night (Wed 24th) at 6pm. If you can swing it come on up. I will take care of the food. I do not drink so if you want some brews. You'll have to BYOB (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) . Not to many close by so I am not expecting a huge turnout with such short notice. So there you go send me a PM for my address if you can make it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I realize a saturday would work much better. This is just a last minute thrown together thing to catch Mark on his way through. Thanks & hope to see a few of you. Families are welcome as are your significant other (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 07:49 PM