Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 BBQ In Corvallis OR- Wednesday 24th 6pm (yes thats tomorrow)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey Mark (computers4kids) is coming through on his vacation. So I'm doing a little BBQ tomorrow night. Just posting for any teeners who may be close enough. Yes it is tomorrow night (Wed 24th) at 6pm. If you can swing it come on up. I will take care of the food. I do not drink so if you want some brews. You'll have to BYOB beer.gif . Not to many close by so I am not expecting a huge turnout with such short notice. So there you go send me a PM for my address if you can make it biggrin.gif

I realize a saturday would work much better. This is just a last minute thrown together thing to catch Mark on his way through. Thanks & hope to see a few of you. Families are welcome as are your significant other huh.gif
McMark
Had me confused for a second. Was I supposed to be I Oregon? av-943.gif
Pursang
Geez, I wish this had been on another day. I'd have made the trip from the Tualatin Valley. Perfect weather for an afternoon drive. Have a great time.
Black22
Just talked to the wife about it...she's cool with it, so PM me your address and I'll leave Eugene around 5:30pm.
r3dplanet
I'm almost certainly in.
PanelBilly
Leaving for Kennewick in the morning, so I'm out.
Okkk ,please allow me to tag on to this tread. I'm bedding down in Eugene on Sunday August 14th ( renting a bed ) and would love to have dinner and chat about our prized cars. If interested -please pm me.
Oh I should be rolling in about 3-4 pm.
Thanks
JRust
Okay sounds like we will have a few teeners there. I don't think Mark has his with him on his vacation. There will at least be my 3 cars. One on jack stands, one on my lift & my LS1 project which is a roller at the moment! I know there will be at least my wife & Marks wife Linda at this point. Not sure if Mike from Creswell is bringing anyone up with him. Either way things are looking good. I'll be getting off a little early from work so I can go get some flesh to roast jsharp.gif . See you all tonight. Again PM me for the address or call me for it. 5four1 5one0 00eightsix
Black22
Not bringing the wife or kid. Will bring the 914 if they don't change their mind and want to tag along. So for now is me solo in the teener.

Its already 91F here at noon! Any cooler up there?

See you later!
nine9three
I can't be there for dinner buy would love to stop by and say hello. smile.gif
JRust
Had a great night here at the house. Mark(computers4kids) & his wife Linda are great people. It was great to catch up with them. They've put me up a time or 2 when I was coming through CA. Then Mike (Black22) came by. Along with Tom (nine9three) & we talked teeners for a couple hours. Good food, Great company & a couple beautiful 914's. great inspiration for my projects piratenanner.gif . Thanks guys
nine9three
Thanks for the hospitality Jamie. Good times! piratenanner.gif
Black22
Thank you Jaime! You're a great host! first.gif Those pork chops were delicious! Thank the Mrs. for me too.

Great to meet Mark, Linda and Tom too! Had a great evening in Corvallis and a cool drive home.

Hope you get that suspension put together this weekend. There is Marion berry jam with your name on it down here. piratenanner.gif

By the way, if you hear a rustling around your shop...it's just a raccoon...not me looking for parts!!! lol-2.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(Black22 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:02 PM) *

By the way, if you hear a rustling around your shop...it's just a raccoon...not me looking for parts!!! lol-2.gif

chowtime.gif me too!

first.gif Thank you for an awesome BBQ and RV pad! You and your wife are very gracious hosts. It was great to meet Tom and Mike...incredible looking teeners.

I thought I was at Auto Atlanta looking at Jamie's piles of parts. If anyone needs seats Jamie must have at least 15 pairs blink.gif Sure wish I had a project that needed parts...Jamie would have had it.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.