Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 BBQ In Corvallis OR- Wednesday 24th 6pm (yes thats tomorrow), Having Mark from CA over for a BBQ. Open invitation for any other Teeners close enough to come
JRust
post Jul 23 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey Mark (computers4kids) is coming through on his vacation. So I'm doing a little BBQ tomorrow night. Just posting for any teeners who may be close enough. Yes it is tomorrow night (Wed 24th) at 6pm. If you can swing it come on up. I will take care of the food. I do not drink so if you want some brews. You'll have to BYOB (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) . Not to many close by so I am not expecting a huge turnout with such short notice. So there you go send me a PM for my address if you can make it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I realize a saturday would work much better. This is just a last minute thrown together thing to catch Mark on his way through. Thanks & hope to see a few of you. Families are welcome as are your significant other (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
McMark
post Jul 23 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #2

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

Had me confused for a second. Was I supposed to be I Oregon? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
Pursang
post Jul 23 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 15,386

Geez, I wish this had been on another day. I'd have made the trip from the Tualatin Valley. Perfect weather for an afternoon drive. Have a great time.
+Quote Post
Black22
post Jul 23 2013, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 8,290

Just talked to the wife about it...she's cool with it, so PM me your address and I'll leave Eugene around 5:30pm.
+Quote Post
r3dplanet
post Jul 23 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,741

I'm almost certainly in.
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Jul 23 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #6

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488

Leaving for Kennewick in the morning, so I'm out.
+Quote Post
post Jul 23 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,245
Region Association: Southern California

Okkk ,please allow me to tag on to this tread. I'm bedding down in Eugene on Sunday August 14th ( renting a bed ) and would love to have dinner and chat about our prized cars. If interested -please pm me.
Oh I should be rolling in about 3-4 pm.
Thanks
+Quote Post
JRust
post Jul 24 2013, 11:44 AM
Post #8

914 Guru

Okay sounds like we will have a few teeners there. I don't think Mark has his with him on his vacation. There will at least be my 3 cars. One on jack stands, one on my lift & my LS1 project which is a roller at the moment! I know there will be at least my wife & Marks wife Linda at this point. Not sure if Mike from Creswell is bringing anyone up with him. Either way things are looking good. I'll be getting off a little early from work so I can go get some flesh to roast (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) . See you all tonight. Again PM me for the address or call me for it. 5four1 5one0 00eightsix
+Quote Post
Black22
post Jul 24 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #9

Not bringing the wife or kid. Will bring the 914 if they don't change their mind and want to tag along. So for now is me solo in the teener.

Its already 91F here at noon! Any cooler up there?

See you later!
+Quote Post
nine9three
post Jul 24 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 13,946

I can't be there for dinner buy would love to stop by and say hello. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Jul 24 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #11

914 Guru

Had a great night here at the house. Mark(computers4kids) & his wife Linda are great people. It was great to catch up with them. They've put me up a time or 2 when I was coming through CA. Then Mike (Black22) came by. Along with Tom (nine9three) & we talked teeners for a couple hours. Good food, Great company & a couple beautiful 914's. great inspiration for my projects (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) . Thanks guys
+Quote Post
nine9three
post Jul 24 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 13,946

Thanks for the hospitality Jamie. Good times! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post
Black22
post Jul 25 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #13

Thank you Jaime! You're a great host! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) Those pork chops were delicious! Thank the Mrs. for me too.

Great to meet Mark, Linda and Tom too! Had a great evening in Corvallis and a cool drive home.

Hope you get that suspension put together this weekend. There is Marion berry jam with your name on it down here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

By the way, if you hear a rustling around your shop...it's just a raccoon...not me looking for parts!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
computers4kids
post Jul 25 2013, 09:56 AM
Post #14

Love these little cars!

Member No.: 4,253

QUOTE(Black22 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:02 PM) *

By the way, if you hear a rustling around your shop...it's just a raccoon...not me looking for parts!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) me too!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) Thank you for an awesome BBQ and RV pad! You and your wife are very gracious hosts. It was great to meet Tom and Mike...incredible looking teeners.

I thought I was at Auto Atlanta looking at Jamie's piles of parts. If anyone needs seats Jamie must have at least 15 pairs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Sure wish I had a project that needed parts...Jamie would have had it.

Mark
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:50 PM