Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Does this mean I have officially lost my mind?, Fallen off the wagon again....
JamesM
post Aug 25 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,834
Region Association: Intermountain Region

No idea what possessed me to do this. I am already way overloaded on cars and was not even looking to buy another, in fact its the one model of Porsche I have previously said I would never care to own. But I was just scanning the local classified for all things Porsche (as one does) and came across one that happened to be literally around corner in my neighborhood, walking distance so of course I have to go look at it. As I was not really looking to buy but it seemed he was motivated to sell I went ahead an lowballed his asking price...

....I now own a 931 (924 Turbo)! In addition to my 914s and 951.

Normally I only pull this sort of crap with 914s, I honestly have no idea what possessed me to go through with this other then pure Porsche addiction. Maybe 914s are just getting to popular and subconsciously I need to be an outcast again? Maybe it was the fact that this color combination doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out in the way most 924s do. Maybe it was the fact that I don't drive my 951 for fear of something breaking, while this thing I don't think I will mind beating the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stromberg.gif) out of.

650 bucks for a Turbo Porsche... maybe that was it. Anyways, here are some pics, please let me know if I have completely lost my mind.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 01:06 PM