Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 1972 914 with Corvair 6 conversion- Sold, Sold
JRust
post Sep 23 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I am selling off my projects as I bought a nice finished car. Still kind of split on my LS! conversion. So this is up for sale first. Here is my Rustoration thread on it http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=corvair

I bought it as a runner. Rear trunk has rust but it's still solid. Battery tray is solid as is the hell hole. Since I've gotten it. I've done a complete 5-lug swap. I took it off another car but updated the front end. The rear was in good shape & has vented rotors. The rear calipers have a spacer to accommodate them. Which still allows for the E-Brake. The front has new turbo tie rods, new vented rotors, PMB rebuilt calipers & new brake pads. Also updated to a 19mm MC & brakes have been bled.

I have the drivetrain out at the moment. Pulled for an exhaust leak. I've got the replacement donuts for it. I had planned to update it to a side shift while it was out. Now I'm just going to stick with the original tail shift. You can buy it as a roller with the complete running drivetrain for $3500. You reinstall or change it as you like

Or I reinstall the drivetrain & make it a driver again. $4500 for it then

This is a nice solid car. Definitely needs paint but is a great 914. With it's 5-lug conversion done right & a solid Corvair motor. This motor has nice torque over a stock 4. Attached Image Sorry it will come with a nice set of 5-lug 15x6 cookie cutters with nice fresh rubber

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 02:25 AM