Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is there a vendor who can upholster a Getty dash?
billh1963
post Sep 26 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Car Hoarder!

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

Starting to plan the conversion of my Zambezi Green car to a 6. After Scotty's excellent "rustoration" last year the car is one of the most rust free 914's on the East Coast. So, it's a great starting point.

The 2.4L engine (needs to be checked out) is at Scotty's, the Dr. Evil transmission and an oil tank are in my possession. I still need engine tin, engine mount, shift rod, throttle bits, etc. which I am accumulating.

The 16" (6 and 7) Fuchs are in boxes and the 5-lug conversion from Eric is in my office.

My interior is in very nice shape; however, there is one crack on the dash that needs addressing. The 911 dash is awesome so I'm thinking about a Getty dash. Do we have a vendor on the board who upholsters Getty dashes? I would rather use a proven shop who has upholstered one than let the local yokels experiment.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 05:29 PM