Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sale: Tangerine Cable Throttle Linkage Kits, Redesigned for improved spark plug wire clearance
ChrisFoley
post Nov 4 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #1

I am Tangerine Racing

Group: Members
Member No.: 209
Region Association: None

A recent redesign of The Tangerine Racing Cable Throttle Linkage Kit means the website price will be increased to $319.95 for 2014.

With the original design, the cable brackets and slave cable at the master pulley interfered with the spark plug boot and the tin on some installations, especially those with short manifolds.
Recently I worked out a simple revision to eliminate the interference, but then quickly came up with the fully redesigned assembly.

I had 5 kits with the simple revision for only $219.95 (including delivery) Those are sold out.

From now until Christmas the price of the redesigned kit is only $289.95.
Order directly from the website (using Paypal) or call to place your order over the phone with a credit card.

Here are some pictures for reference:

Original design (prototype shown) - both cables have a fixed mounting position on the cable bracket.
Attached Image

First Revision - slave cable mounted on an added bracket. The lower mounting ear is cut off the cable bracket.
Attached Image

New design - new bracket with movable mounts for both cables.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Racer Chris: Dec 5 2013, 07:58 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:09 PM