Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Current Values, Need a little input on a potential purchase
ehokana
post Nov 16 2013, 11:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,237
Region Association: None

Hey guys,

I've been looking at getting back into a 914 for quite some time now and finally have room in the garage again. Since I haven't kept up with the market for these cars since I sold mine 6 or 7 years ago, I was hoping to get a little advice about the values before I possibly pick one up next weekend.

The car I'm looking at is a '73 2.0 (original CA plates) with almost no rust at all, very straight body, an interior that is like new and records that go back to 2003. I know it will need all new rubber throughout and could use a respray (the last respray looks like it was cheaply done and the seals were clearly just taped prior to paint).

Can anyone give me an idea of what something like this goes for in the market today? I'm a little worried about putting in too much up front, though this will eventually be a father/son restoration project
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 01:30 AM