Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WCR 2014 Vendors donations! Let's get them coming, What you got that needs some promoting?
JRust
post Feb 12 2014, 10:14 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

To all our wonderful vendors here. I will be sending out PM's very soon. We thank you guys so much for all your support through the years. We always give you shouts out at the event. I plan to do that even more this year. I meant to send out who won what last year to each vendor that donated. So they would see the fruits of their efforts. I honestly spaced it last year. I promise to do better this year with it.

Please feel free to post here with your donations. Or send me a PM. You'll be hearing from me either way. There is no pressure here though. This isn't meant to be a burden on anyone. If you can do something great. No problem if you can't swing it this time around

As we get donations I will be posting them here. Both to let participants know what will be there. More importantly to let all our members know what kick ass vedors we have. Plus get the word out on their products. With each donation I hope to include a list of new products or specials the vendor has (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 02:48 AM