Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> my 73 almost ready for paint at altissimo--with roll bar mod!, body/paint/pics
adiokyro
post Mar 26 2014, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Oakland, Ca

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,437
Region Association: Northern California

i posted a year ago about a rusty 914 i got off ebay and posted some pics. since then mcmark has stripped the car, fixed any and all rust by replacing panels, i bought conedodgers 2.5 raby motor and trick tranny, and brandon over at altissimo has been doing the body work.
my theme is 'resto-mod'. i want it to look tasteful, not really modernized per-say, factory-ish, but much higher performance.
i wanted to mod the trailing edges of the roll bar, we extended the top edge all the way back to the edge of the top, then metal worked the trailing side edges to be the same shape as the trim, except extended a bit. i wanted it to look like it could be factory but really smooth edges, check it out:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 06:06 AM