Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Parade in Hershey
Part Pricer
post Jan 13 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #1

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

I had an interesting conversation with the Zone 1 PCA rep the other night. I bring this up because I'm seeing a lot of posts that say, "I'll be at Hershey...". Well, be aware that there is no guarantee that you will get a spot. There are a limited number of spots available for Parade attendees. When they are gone, they are gone. I've provided the registration info below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registration Information
We are proud to announce that Hershey will be the first Parade to conduct electronic registration for all interested participants. We are very excited about using PCA’s new online system that has been designed to streamline the process for registering. Opening day for registration will be Tuesday, January 18, 2005. Online registration will be available at 8 a.m. Eastern Time. There is no need to log on exactly at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time as all registrations until midnight eastern time will have an "equivalent postmark" time.

To register on-line you will need a current PCA logon ID and password. Complete information on obtaining a logon ID can be found at http://www.pca.org/NewUser.asp. To be ready to access the Parade registration site when registration opens, please take a few minutes to try out your logon, especially if it is new or you haven't used it for a while. If you have a problem with a new logon IDs contact the National Office at admin@pcanational.org. For help with existing pca.org accounts contact the webmaster at webmaster@pca.org. If you use the online registration, the fee must be paid by VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX.

For those not comfortable with submitting their registration online, we have a registration form that you can then fill out, print and send in on Tuesday, January 18, 2005, when Registration opens (Click here for an MS Word File - or here for an Acrobat PDF file). If you prefer to pay by check or money order, you must use one of the paper registration options. Include only one registration per envelope and mail along with payment of the appropriate registration fee to: Porsche Parade 2005, 10315 Waverly Woods Drive, Ellicott City, MD 21042.

Selection of Entrants
Registrations will be accepted based on postmarks and date (not the time) the online registration is submitted. Registrations with postmarks prior to January 18, 2005, will NOT be accepted. Registrations must be submitted online or via the U.S. mail. Each mailed envelope must bear a postage stamp and a valid cancellation. Metered mail, hand deliveries and courier service of any type will NOT be accepted. In case of over subscription the formula in the Region Procedures Manual (RPM) to determine entrants will be followed
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Part Pricer   Parade in Hershey   Jan 13 2005, 10:25 AM
mistro   I'm planning on registering on the 18th, to tr...   Jan 13 2005, 11:46 AM
nein14   Iam too, that is actually my region.   Jan 13 2005, 02:23 PM
michel richard   Are there both a swapmeet (In April, ususally) and...   Jan 13 2005, 02:38 PM
type47   the swap meet is hosted by the local pca region an...   Jan 13 2005, 02:41 PM
mistro   nein14, assuming we both actually 1. register, 2. ...   Jan 13 2005, 02:47 PM
Kerrys914   IIRC the swap meet is in June this year and NOT Ap...   Jan 13 2005, 03:43 PM
i love porsche   ooo...i might want to attend this parade as a spec...   Jan 13 2005, 03:50 PM
nein14   Iam about 50 miles from Hershey just outside of Va...   Jan 13 2005, 03:56 PM
HarveyH   The April calendar for the Central PA PCA chapter ...   Jan 13 2005, 04:03 PM
carreraguy   Thanks for the info Paul! I'm considering...   Jan 13 2005, 04:36 PM
grasshopper   I'll be there http://www.914wor...   Jan 13 2005, 05:04 PM
URY914   I'm suprised this thread has gone this long wi...   Jan 13 2005, 07:55 PM
carreraguy   Yeah, must be because we're all from the "Whin...   Jan 13 2005, 08:22 PM
wilchek   I am in. I was there last year along with the swa...   Jan 13 2005, 10:52 PM
mistro   I'd love to meet somewhere and convoy into Her...   Jan 13 2005, 11:47 PM
nein14-6   I will definitely be there as well. Many of the p...   Jan 14 2005, 06:39 AM
SGB   I'm driving my 73 up from Alabama by way of DC...   Jan 16 2005, 12:26 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 03:33 PM