Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> wheel fitment, stock fenders
habeeb
post Jan 18 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,461

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:51 am Post subject: wheel fitment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it has already been discussed but I am new to the 914 forum. Just bought 2 914 projects so you will probably hear ALOT from me.....

First question is what is the biggest wheel and tire combo you can go on stock fenders? I have a set of 6" and 7" Porsche wheels (cookie cutters) mounted on 195/60's and 135's. I would like to use them since I have them........

Next question is how do you lower the car. I havent got them ripped apart yet so I dont have a clue. I might only want to drop the front down an inch or so and thats about it.............

Next ......I would like to know where I can get some catalogs. I have been researching and found AutoAtlanta but no others.........
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 08:37 AM