Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Poll: Side stripes- where to trim them.
Cuda911
post Dec 23 2014, 02:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,376
Region Association: Southern California

Poll time. I love the side stripes and added them to my silver car. I ordered a set for my blue one, and they just arrived.

Here is the pickiest poll you may ever see:

What do you think? Trim them before the wheel well, or wrap around into the wheel well?

I trimmed the stripes on my silver one just before the wheel well, but it seems that that LE's, etc. had the stripes go all the way across.

Before I put the stripes on my blue one, I thought I'd do a quick poll. Trim before the wheel well? (like on my silver one), or run all the way to the edge of the wheel well? (like in the blue pic below, not my car but mine will look like this if I install the stripes this way).

(Also, I think they look better 1.25 inches above the top of the rocker, like on my silver one, rather than 1/2 inch above like on that blue one. Opinions?)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 12:35 AM