Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> First time it hasn't rained in weeks!, ... and my clutch pedal dropped to the floor
theleschyouknow
post May 28 2015, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,967
Region Association: None

I was looking forward to finally commuting to work in my car on one of the very few dry days we've had this May but just outside my neighborhood when I pressed the clutch to shift to third I heard/felt a pop and the pedal went to the floor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
I was still in second so I limped into the walmart parking lot and parked it. I was on my way to work so I just locked up and took the shoe leather express back to my house to get my truck and drive it to work. again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
haven't investigated at all will get it home this afternoon & try figure it out
I'm searching the site a bit today but what are some of the things I should be looking for?
thanks in advance
cjl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 11:57 PM