Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Left turn signals dim in front
BfloRandy
post Jun 4 2015, 05:35 PM
Post #1

Dimwit Extraordinaire

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,927
Region Association: North East States

Turn signal question:
The right turn signals work fine, except that the stick has to be in just the right spot...
Guessing that's a contact issue, ordered a new stalk.
The left ones are a different story. Just started recently. For a week or so, I got the "fast blink" so I checked the bulbs, side marker appeared out. So I removed it and found the contacts were a bit corroded. I scraped them off and reinstalled the bulb. Now I got nothing when I tried left. Took the car to the self wash yesterday. Somehow I'm back to the fast blink again. Even better, it was dusk when I tried to use it accidentally. Rear blinks quickly. Front and side do too, but very dimly. Almost seems like some of the juice isn't getting there, but enough is to barely light them. Ideas? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:19 PM