Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hmmm, did they want to steal my 914 or take parts off of it..., Male and female couple drove off after being caught walking up to the 914!
Mueller
post Aug 8 2015, 10:25 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

Neighbor that is storing my 914 under a cover in his driveway scared off a Laurel and Hardy looking couple* this morning at 4:30AM

*he is described as tall and skinny, her tallish and big with a spare tire to impress the Michelin man! 90% sure white couple....I have not reviewed my cameras yet and his couldn't get any good pictures due to street light and direction.

Anyway, neighbor was awake when a car pulls up a house away from mine and he sees this couple walk across the street with what appears to be a tool bag, they are headed straight to the 914 (no other cars in the driveway) and once they set foot a few feet from it a motion controlled light on the garage door lights them up...they turn and run back to their car but before they get in my neighbor yells at them and they claim "sorry, wrong house!" ....

Yea, that is why they made a u-turn and sped up the street?!

I think tomorrow I will pop off the turn signals and go thru the interior to make sure nothing that is too easy can be stolen.

Now to really get my tail in gear and make room in my garage for it to be a little safer!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 06:01 AM