Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS - 1972 914, nice driver quality
scotty b
post Sep 2 2015, 01:12 PM
Post #1

rust free you say ?

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,419
Region Association: None

I am helping a local guy sell this car. He bought it out of Cali quite a few years ago and shortly after he had an accident and the car has sat in his garage since. He told me it ran, but stumbled badly so he pulled the engine to run through it. After looking at the hodge-podge of vacuum lines, my guess is all it needs is a proper routing with correct hoses ( which he has already bought an AA hose kit, see pics ) Overall it seems to be a pretty solid car, with only one patch on the floor, and a little work has been done in the hell hole. He had not pulled the rocker covers when I got there, but from looking and feeling around the jack post they both seem to be quite solid. You will see from the pics there are a lot of extra F.I. parts, and some extra interior and lights that go with it.

He is asking 9000.00 but is open to reasonable offers. PM me and I will send his contact info. I am also sending him a link to this ad so he can keep an eye on any questions I can't answer

Lots of pics in this one drive link. I'll just post the one teaser (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=459200D4491AB...8CA&group=0

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 06:38 AM