Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS 1971 914 Bahia Red, Electric Drive, For Sale, located in South Florida, all electric, Fast!
jtg
post Sep 11 2015, 04:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,153
Region Association: South East States

For Sale next spring will be my 1971 Electric Drive Porsche 914. I'm buying another Electric Vehicle and do not have the garage space for two. I decided to post it here first because of all the help I received from forum members during my restoration and conversion.

This is a quality restoration with a first class electric conversion. The car was completely disassembled, all rust treated with POR-15 then painted. Brakes, bearings, fluids all changed. Tires have 14,000 miles, paint is new, all electrical items work, Sony radio/CD. Targa top painted body color, Bahia Red.

Charge this car anywhere: home 15 amp plug, Clothes Dryer type plug, public EV charging stations, welder plug, RV parks, Etc, Etc. On-board charger will automatically accept any voltage. If you can plug it in it will charge. Max 6 hours at 240 volts even if completely empty. Usually 2-3 hours after a normal day of driving. All charging adapters included. Never have to stop and waist time at a gas station again. You leave your home every morning with a full tank! Full charge costs only about $3.

Asking price is $21,000. I will provide a complete checkout/explanation and provide my cell phone number for technical support after the sale. The car is located in Ft Myers, Florida. I will arrange shipment anywhere in US for cost or deliver free to anywhere in South Florida.

This is one fun car. We get stopped with complements and/or questions every time we use it. With both trunks available you can use this car for any around town trips, grocery shopping, dinner dates, country drives, etc.

Jim
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 12:44 AM