Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My 5 hour tour today, Decided late last night to take the 914 for a drive to the coast
JRust
post Oct 3 2015, 04:39 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Here is the route I took today. Was a fun drive although from Deadwood to Alsea the road was gravel for about 5 miles. I'd never been on this road. MY GPS brought it up so thought hey sweet. I doubt I'll ever take the road again but it was kinda cool. Besides the 5 miles of gravel taken at 15mph. The road after that was paved but a single lane road with turnouts. They don't bother with any sharp turn signs as they are basically all 25 milers. Not a horrible road but there are the possibilities or fallen rocks on it. As well as a fair amount of potholes. Still made for a nice overall drive. I met one car on the road. Anyway here was my route
My 5 hour loop

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 08:21 PM