Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 takes first bay
hmssaab
post Mar 18 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #1

hmssaab

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,460
Region Association: None

After a year my 914 has won us over. SAAB's take second seat (still love them after 35 years of driving vintage SAABs). The support is unbelievable and what 914Rubber provides is incredible. Almost everything from 914Rubber but the bumper tops is on the car. The side seat bolsters were done the expensive way .... I bought two used tan seat backs to have my local upholster sew new ones which I installed. If only I had black seats which would have saved $$$$$ with the kits out there. New 914Rubber console on the way. The gas tank is out to rebuild the fresh air box and it allowed me to clean everything. That's a 914Rubber dash, with a new pad that will go in with a new windshield. And yes, I have had very positive experience with Automobile of Atlanta with many purchases. Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 01:11 PM