Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PCA Riverside Region A-X - April 2nd!, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
Brando
post Mar 26 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #1

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

Looks like I wont make it to the engine light-off party, but the autocross is exactly a week from today, next Saturday. Get there at about 7:00AM for Tech inspection. We usually get a small number of people (under 30) so we get to do plenty of laps.

There are a few requirements for running on the course:

* Your car must pass tech inspection. Basically, lug bolts are good (96ft/lbs), battery secured (good tray or in another location), and that there are no major leaks.
* You use a snell 1990+ and DOT approved helmet. There are usually enough people that someone can loan one.
* $50 fee for the whole day.

Breakfast is usually provided (doughnuts) and there will be DIs. If it's your first time running, it's reccommended to go with a DI for the first couple of laps.

Finally, it's located at the Orange Show parking lot in San Bernardino, CA. Map attached below. From the west you can take the 91 East, continue on after it merges into the 215, exit Orange Show road (turn right), then turn left onto Arrowhead drive and turn into the parking lot at Gate 1 or where the Porsches are.

Hope to see a few faces, not sure since there's also the Light-off party for headrage's car next saturday as well.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Brando   PCA Riverside Region A-X - April 2nd!   Mar 26 2005, 08:39 PM
!   I would do both if they started laps earlier....fu...   Mar 26 2005, 10:37 PM
skline   Brando, Last time I attended that AX you didnt eve...   Mar 26 2005, 10:46 PM
skline   All good points Sammy, it looks like it is in the ...   Mar 27 2005, 10:26 AM
SLITS     Mar 27 2005, 10:27 AM
SLITS   Scott...instead of "break in", I would have used "...   Mar 27 2005, 10:29 AM
skline   Good point Ron, scratch that statement and go with...   Mar 27 2005, 10:31 AM
Brando   Very true about the last event scott... But to cle...   Mar 27 2005, 11:43 AM
Aaron Cox   screw the AX- come to the BBQ brando

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 10:45 PM