Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> L-Jet Resistor Pack repair?
Rob-O
post Apr 28 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,419
Region Association: Southwest Region

I know the L-Jet resistor packs are NLA, and while getting my parts ready for refitting the FI on the car I noticed this. I attempted to solder the wire back on to the resistor with no luck, but I'll admit, my solder gun (and solder skills) suck.

I thought when I talked to Clay awhile back he said that tesistor packs from other cars could be used but that the plug end was singular to the 914.

So is there a pack I can get, pull the wires from the plug and put into the 914 plug? Should I attempt to find someone who can solder and have them attempt to repair? Or should I just look for a used one in the classifieds?

I would ask Clay but haven't been able to get in touch with him. I thought he was going on a 914 outing this week (Talemina?).

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:47 AM