Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pedal Cluster Bracket Question, Before I weld it on
BeatNavy
post Apr 30 2016, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Certified Professional Scapegoat

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,042
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I'm getting ready to weld the mighty pedal cluster bracket on to the floor pan. I've got the holes drilled and done several test fits with the pedal cluster in place. I had to basically fabricate all the sheet metal forward of the new floor pan section, from the master cylinder mount point to the passenger side on the other side, so I'm not 100% sure about fitment, but I think it's good.

Before I weld this thing to the floor pan, anything else I should think of? What purpose does the front "hole" serve on the bracket (in the picture below), and it seems like there's clearance between it and the floor pan. Is that correct? Looking at my other car, it seems like there is a gap, and I don't see that hole serving any obvious purpose.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 11:20 PM