Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New clutch/pp in... Something "jutters", When the clutch is released
Andyrew
post Apr 1 2005, 08:56 PM
Post #1

Spooling.... Please wait

Group: Members
Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

Its odd.. I just got everything back working and such... when something feels wrong...

First thing was a lifter that needed to be built up with oil... fixed with driving..

Then my clutch was really low, couldnt adjust it anymore because of the cable threads hitting the adapter plate... Bolt cutter later thats fixed and clutch is mo betta.

But theres this obvious jutter when I release the clutch from a stand still...

Like the cv is moving back and forth quickly..

The clutch is Very much like an on off switch. and I found out that I DO have alot of tq... WOOO dang... roasted the tires in 2nd and 3rd on accident with 1/2 throttle (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif)

Still not enough rear spring though... Thinkin im gona need 225's...

SOO... What do you guys (particularly v8 guys) think of this jutter???

I hate this... I installed the pp and clutch and t/o bearing myself without dad.. (he didnt want to help... he helped me install the trani though) and I really wish he would have helped to make sure I didnt do anything wrong.

Andrew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 03:16 PM