Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Track Time at Willow!, One week before WCC 05
Scott Carlberg
post Apr 7 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Porsche MOTORSPORTS

Group: Members
Member No.: 580

I'm on their mailing list, just passing along the info:
(oops, I just read it again, this is on the Big track, and the WCC is using Streets, huh?)

The track event is only a week away and we are definitely running (rain or shine). We are way short in all run groups, if you are going please send in your registration ASAP if you can't make it please spread the word! Thanks!
American Car Racing

OK Racer Buddies...

Our next event is scheduled for April 13, 2005 on the big track at Willow Springs. This event will be run in the same fashion as all previous events. We will have three run groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each run group will get (5) 30 minute run sessions totaling 2 1/2 hours of track time. For all newbies or people who want to attend, we will have classroom instruction followed by on-track instruction. As always, all paid participants will get an all you can eat BBQ lunch and an American Car Racing shirt.
The price for this event is $145.00. Please remember that all ACRA events are open to all that want to attend, so please tell a friend! Remember more information can be found on our web site
www.americancarracing.com .

Thanks, and See You at the Track!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Scott Carlberg   Track Time at Willow!   Apr 7 2005, 03:12 PM
Howard   Wait, they're charging $145 for a one day...   Apr 7 2005, 03:29 PM
Jenny     Apr 7 2005, 03:43 PM
Scott Carlberg   Out of curiosity..... How much Track Time will the...   Apr 7 2005, 04:26 PM
drew365     Apr 7 2005, 08:54 PM
Jenny   I think I'll be on my own. Brian and I have st...   Apr 7 2005, 11:51 PM
trekkor     Apr 8 2005, 10:27 AM
phantom914     Apr 8 2005, 10:33 AM
Jenny     Apr 8 2005, 10:41 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 06:35 PM