Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A few more pics of my $100 73
Daniel James
post Jul 30 2016, 02:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,163
Region Association: None

I was able to fix the front suspension so now it's a roller! I pulled the battery out and the tray has some rust holes in one corner but is still mounted in there firmly. Should I patch it up or pull it out to see what's going on underneath?

I'm not sure what is going on with the engine yet. I found the air filter and starter in the trunk along with the speedometer (84,000) miles. Keep in mind this is my first 914 so this next question might be dumb. in the trunk I also found a part that goes on the right side of the engine. It looks like a fan or something. The one on the left is still mounted in the car. Can any of you tell me what that is? Just curious. I'll put a pic of left side and battery tray/hell hole. I have not had a chance to inspect the rails for rust. Anyway, I know you all like pictures so here you go.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 11:10 AM