Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Deadline for EvilWerks products/services, Don't wait until the last minute!
Dr Evil
post Apr 18 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Howdy folks,
I would first like to say thank you to all of the customers that I have had the pleasure of providing products to. You have all been great and fullfilling your needs has been an honor. But, all good things must come to an end. I have decided that due to my move, I will no longer be taking orders after the first week of June. This will leave me enough time to satisfactoraly complete any orders that I may have, as well as leave me anough time to pack, down size the 914 parts pile, and take care of all of the other wonderful things that go along with moving. To be fair to my customers, I will only accept a certain number of jobs at the end. This will ensure that my quality does not decrease as I approach my time to leave. In other words, don't wait until the last minute, you may not make the list. I may continue with some of my other products; mirrors, bolts, as time permits in med school (in other words, you should put your order in for these items too as they come up).

So, in summary, no more orders for nada after the first week in June, and don't wait until the last minute.

Thanks again! It has been great making many of you happy customers (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beer.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 12:07 PM