Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hey old timers...and new comers alike..how the hell are you doin?, a big hello from BC Canuckville/ c
pete-stevers
post Jan 8 2017, 04:47 PM
Post #1

saved from fire!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,914
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I haven't posted in a good long time...So i figure it is time for an old fashion update thread on my non progress of my ole 914s that has been lonely in the barn for some time. The chassis that I bought from camp914 many yrs back, will serve as a base for the next six i build(... and one day I will sort out finding a 3.0 or a 3.2 for it.
My toasted teener will be stripped of its good parts and they will be used on the good chassis
I will slowly get to stripping the burnt out chassis...but I have a few projects ahead of the 914s
I have a 1978 round headlight Rabbit in complete stock form that is getting a tightened suspension set up and 5speed gear box, and a few other go around corners fast parts. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) It may get a carbed 2.0 16v engine in the following season...

The 59 single cab will be back on the road this spring after getting crunched a while back... I am looking forward to a filling the treasure chest with camping gear and heading out into the out back with my boy this summer in it.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

But I just wanted to say a big hello to all you out there on the World
Family life is good, kids are doing great...And Sher hasn't made me sleep on the couch once in the last few yrs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) ....so not a bad life!!

Post a quick update of your life or cars...and any other shit you might want to share, as i haven't been here for a while to read all your accomplishments and stories...personal and otherwise

Cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 11:36 PM