Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Can't find an auxiliary air regulator anywhere, Where's it hiding?
oakdalecurtis
post Jan 31 2017, 02:20 AM
Post #1

Oakdalecurtis

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,802
Region Association: Central California

Stock 76 2.0, I have searched the top of the engine for the Auxiliary Air Regulator, no luck. I have two small vacuum hoses going to the throttle body above the throttle plate. One of those small hoses goes directly to the dizzy vac, the other hose above the throttle body goes to a tee, then one leg from that tee goes to the other side of the dizzy and the other leg from that tee goes to a large silver disk connected to the egr pipe on the other side. I see a small can on the passenger side wheel well with three vacuum hoses coming off, (two large, one small) but no electric wire. Two of the three vacuum hoses (one small, one larger) coming from that small can go to below the throttle body and the other goes to the air cleaner. There is no part with two vacuum hoses and a wire anywhere that I can find, help!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 03:03 AM