Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Vintage Pennsylvania Inspection Stickers, Teener years
Olympic 914
post May 16 2017, 07:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,287
Region Association: North East States

I friend told me he had come across a bunch of old original inspection stickers and gave me one in case I wanted to put it on my car when its done.

Attached Image

Attached Image

In Pennsylvania if you have a classic or antique plate you don't need to have a yearly inspection and many guys leave on the old sticker, just for car shows and stuff. in my case the last time my car was inspected was 1989 since that was the last time it was road legal. and I still have that sticker on my car. Since I will not be running a classic or antique car plate I will be subject to the yearly inspections and will not be able to use this old sticker. But it is a very cool thing to have, he gave me the blue one since my car is Blue...

Depending on when my car was purchased new this may have been the first inspection sticker that was on the car, I will have to check.

He has a pretty good selection of these old stickers from 72-76 in the various colors and patterns that they were printed in. and sells them for $15.00 a piece.

if anyone is interested PM me.

User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 07:44 PM