Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> May I thank a forum member (saigon71) ?
dax1969
post Oct 6 2017, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,103
Region Association: None

Hi to all of you,

Perhaps uncommon but I hereby would like to thank Bob aka Saigon 71 for what he did for me !!

Amazing that in this world there are still people trying to help other people !!! He doesn't know me, asked no money (although I offered some petrol/beer money) but he did a extensive PPI on a car for me. The detailed info, pictures and personal opinion he gave were very crucial to me.

And if buy or don't buy the car... that doesn't matter... Bob is a supermember (I know plenty others here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

Sorry for being mellow perhaps but I appreciate his efforts very much and just wanted to let you know that this platform is incredible.

greetings
Dax

btw I had another car inspected a while back and that member gave me the advise to walk away....afterwards I heard that he bought the car himself hahaha bummer
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 02:30 PM