Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Flag mirror help, Thanks Mar7ck
Dr Evil
post May 25 2005, 05:34 PM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I just got my mirrors from a member here and had some questions. What was included was the mirror assemblies them selves, and the mounting gaskets, but how do these mount on the door? The mirrors have two points that stick down, and a hole for a screw to go latteral of the points, but nothing else. Do I need to get a specific inner door base/mount? If so, where do I get this part?

Also, I know that there is a post with excellent instructions on where to mount the mirrors, but is there a template for the holes neede for mounting?

Thanks (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wavey.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dr Evil   Flag mirror help   May 25 2005, 05:34 PM
markb   Call Dave @ GPR. He has the rubber gaskets (which ...   May 25 2005, 05:57 PM
Dr Evil   I have the rubber gaskets, but everything else is ...   May 25 2005, 06:05 PM
jim_hoyland   The rubber gasket can be used as a template for th...   May 25 2005, 06:33 PM
Dr Evil   yup, I will be wiring the switches.   May 25 2005, 07:56 PM
jim912928   You are also missing the inner plates!!...   May 25 2005, 09:49 PM
markb  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 10:10 AM