Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Honda Del Sol, crashed right in front of me!!
Dead Air
post Jun 8 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,042

A young woman in a silver DelSol was driving in front of me today and I was thinking about how they look like 914's and how good she looked with the roof off and her Ray Ban's on. Where Delaware Rd. meets the 198 there's an on ramp with a stop sign. It's a PITA 'cause the 198 is a parkway and people are doing 60 mph trying to get home after work.. The Subaru in front of her began to go and our Honda driver, while looking over her left shoulder took off right behind her. Then, for no clear reason, the Subaru stopped! I was watching the whole thing, thinking "she's gonna smash into that Subaru". And sure as shit, she did! Boom, there go the air bags. The Honda submarined under the Outback. Tore up the hood on the Del sol pretty good, but the Sub looked like nothing happed. Everybody was basically ok, but the honda driver looked like she got punched right in the face.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dead Air   A Honda Del Sol   Jun 8 2005, 08:23 PM
Hawktel   To be sure, the top was off the Del Sol, or the Yo...   Jun 8 2005, 08:32 PM
xsboost90   about a week ago, the first day i got to drive my ...   Jun 8 2005, 08:36 PM
BMartin914   Now if that's not a reason to

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 12:07 AM